Last Updated: February 21st 2020
- Clicking on the Report button on the user’s profile, post, or content; or
- Sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with a hyperlink to the offending user, post, or content. Please include a complete description to help us identify and handle the issues.
- Once an action is taken or if more information is needed from you, we will provide a follow up to you either through your account or in response to your email.
- In the event that we determine no violation has occurred, we may suggest that you block the other user to prevent further interactions between you and that user.
- Our initial determinations are final.
- We provide the following appeals procedure for the affected user once we have determined that a violation has occurred.
- If we determine a violation has occurred, we will determine the appropriate remedy and take the appropriate action. In most cases, except certain circumstances including but not limited to those involving immediate bans and removals, we strive to provide you with a notification describing the violation and guidelines to prevent repeat offenses in the future.
- If you believe that we have made a mistake in determining that a violation has occurred, or determining the appropriate remedy, you may appeal that determination by responding to our notification or sending a message to email@example.com including a description of the issue and the reasons you believe that our determination was erroneous.
- Our administrators will review your appeal and make a final determination as to whether a violation has occurred, along with the appropriate remedy. Our determination in response to your appeal will be final, and in our sole discretion. We request that you not seek any further reconsideration of our determination at this point.
Repeat and Egregious Offenders